Returns Must Meet ALL Applicable Criteria.
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our returns warehouse and returned to you at your expense.
All returned items will be inspected to see if you qualify for a refund.
Returning items requires an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
If your item(s) qualify according to the policy, an RMA will be emailed to you with a returning address.
The return address will vary based on the product, be sure to receive an RMA prior to sending to ensure it goes to the right location or it will be returned to you at your expense.
Items must be in mint condition with original packaging. You have 10 days from receipt of your product to return it to Wick and Wicked. for either a refund or an exchange.
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE OR PLACE STICKERS ON THE BOX, AS WE ONLY ACCEPT BOXES AND ITEMS IN PERFECT CONDITION.
Returning an item for a reason other than a defect
You must cover the shipping fees and the inherent risks for a returned item. Merchandise must be in original packaging and in mint condition; items damaged during the return shipment will not be accepted.
Upon receipt of the returned items, the amounts that were debited from your credit card on Wick and Wicked with respect to these items — except for shipping fees –will be credited as soon as possible. We will only provide a credit if the items are returned in the same condition as they were when shipped by Wick and Wicked.
Follow these instructions:
- Take the package to your nearest Canada Post outlet
- Ask for “Regular Parcel Service” (the less expensive option with a tracking number)
- Write our return address on a Canada post shipping label
- DO NOT WRITE OR PLACE STICKERS ON THE BOX, AS WE ONLY ACCEPT BOXES IN PERFECT CONDITION.
- Affix your Canada Post return shipping label to the packaging
- Email us the tracking number
- Please note: it can take up to 30 days for reimbursement to show on Paypal or credit card statement.
Read our sales conditions for more information.